Read Time:3 Minute, 42 Second
Special intelligence and professional knowledge.2
A.-Editor, digital converter and simulator. A subject to be treated with a little rigor. Since it is a family and intellectual property, I want to make it des
2.- Initial version with two-state display.
3- Version with alphanumeric display.
4- Modified version with variable display two states.
In this article, I present my purely IT tool ### Intellectual property of the OUAMER family ###. Designed initially for processing 16-bit (two-byte) data. Then upgraded to two twenty-four-bit or three-byte display mordels. This illustration gives a general overview of this software created in three versions.
2- Initial version with 16-bit display. By this image, I am referring to some details. The two upper bars are reserved for loading the file to be processed.
One for the txt or hex file, the other for the binary file. The large window is reserved for word processing. Of course the data encoding primarily in binary.
Then, save for conversion later to the source age. The buttons or small windows in the right column are for automatic processing of the file. Exception made for two # speed and repetition # that must be entered manually before the simulation operation.
Let’s see this video presenting this software. Like II have alluded to it otherwise.
The top bar is reserved for loading the source or text file.
It has a hexagonal display. The second bar is reserved for loading the binary file.
On the right column, appear small windows. These are reserved for the entered file, mainly with regard to the simulation of data to save a memory
3- Version with alphanumeric display. With this tool or software, I am always comfortable and sure of any activity in this direction. The simulation is done with dual display.
The animation on the bottom horizontal bar and the data on the left side colons in binary. Any possible modification or error is corrected then I save and convert to hexadecimal for a second save.
Thus, the hexadecimal file is ready to be burned to an EPROM.
Here is a file relating to my first imported universal programmer.
- Memory: EPROM, EEPROM, FLASH, Serial EEPROM up to 8MB.
- Microcontroller: AMD, ATMEL, AVR, DALLAS, INTEL, ISSI, LGS, MICROCHIP PIC, PHLIPS, SIEMENS, SST, TEMIC, WINBOND, WSI, ZILOG etc.
- PLD: AMD, LATTICE, ATMEL, CYPRESS, NSC, ST, ICT etc.
- Advanced spindle driver technology.
- High programming speed.
- Start-up self-diagnostic test and built-in overcurrent protection.
- Great reliability.
- CE and ROHS compliant
- Manufacturer-approved algorithms.
- Package adapters available: PLCC, QFP, TSOP, SOIC, SOP, SSOP etc.
- Support Windows2000/NT, Windows98/95/XP/ME
- Connect to PC (desktop and laptop) through the printer port.
- Standard ZIF40 socket.
- Portable design.
- Automatic generation of the electronic serial number in the chips.
- User-editable BATCH function.
- Powerful buffer management and editing function.
- Automatic file format recognition.
- TTL / CMOS test and automatic search.
Hardware and electrical specifications:
- Power adapter: 220V or 110V AC input
- Device socket: one 40-pin ZIF socket
- Output: DC 12V / 1.5Amp
- Programmer dimension: 7 3/4″ (L) x 5 1/2″ (W) x 3/4″ (H)
- Shipping weight: 4 lbs (1.8 kg)
Requirements and compatibility information.
- The SuperproZ and SuperproLX programmers are low cost entry level models, which have no internal processing capability. It relies on the CPU and memory of the host PC for programming and other functions.
- As such, there may be variations in timing depending on the PC processor and operating system being used. Therefore, some later devices that are timing sensitive may be affected in their programming performance. Additionally, due to its limited hardware architecture, inconsistent operation may occur with some later WinXP system models.
- When this happens, we recommend trying a lower speed system and when that doesn’t solve the problem, contact us for an upgrade to one of the later USB models.
Items included :
- SuperPro Z Programmer
- AC adapter
- Software CD
- Parallel Cable.
- User Manual